Our background and experience as former lenders in commercial investment finance and overall knowledge of the marketplace ensures our clients have full access to all types of lenders tailored to their needs.
The panel of commercial finance lenders is split into three areas, commercial loans up to £1,000,000, medium tier lenders up to £10,000,000 and large lenders from £10,000,000 plus. Between the three areas we have different lenders on each panel that cater for our clients requirements.
We spend time understanding our lenders requirements and their criteria looking at the values they lend off i.e. the market value or the vacant possession value etc. We have into house debt models that look at the debt service requirements that the lenders require to support your finance. This in turn saves our clients time ensuring we approach the right lenders day one.
Each application is supported by a detailed loan summary to speed up the assessment and credit submission for our lenders to get the finance to formal loan offer in the most time efficient method. The loan summary is written by experienced ex lenders and further supported by former underwriters to take your application through its legal due diligence to ensure the finance is completed on time.
Typical Client Requirements:
- Investment Purchase for both experienced investors and new investors.
- Refinancing, many of our clients are refinancing from banks who used to provide more competitive terms in the past.
- Interest Only, this can provide time to improve tenancy income or simply keep payments low.
- Short Leases/Licenses
- Adverse Credit company and personal
- Up to 75% Loan to Value
- All Types of Commercial Property