Our panel of residential investment lenders spans across high street banks, challenger banks, private banks, building societies, specialist lenders and hedge funds.
The residential investment finance market over the last decade has become a highly competitive marketplace, we use our relationships and experience to source competitive terms delivering on our client’s individual requirements.
As ex lenders we use our in-house knowledge and specialist in house debt models to match you to lenders demonstrating the options available to you across the market.
Typical Lending Requirements:
- Buy to Let Finance: Single lets for a singular household. These are typically houses or leasehold flats. 85% Loan to Value (LTV) mortgages available. No minimum income required, no maximum age requirements, personal or limited company finance available, ex-pat, foreign national mortgages and second charge finance available.
- Portfolio Finance: Finance for Professional Landlords, PRS Operators and Student Housing.
- Large Buy to Lets: Typically loans from £750,000 that fall outside of mainstream buy to let lenders.
- Complex Purchases: Purchases below market value, gifted equity, short leases etc.
- Complex Portfolio Refinancing
- Residential Block Finance: Finance for blocks of flats.
- Commercial HMO Finance: C4 classification/sue generis houses in multiple occupation with finance based on an investment valuation.
- Multi-Unit Finance: Flats or blocks of houses on a single title.
- Non-Conforming Residential Investment: Residential investments that do not meet traditional buy to let criteria.
- Incorporation Finance: Transferring of a residential portfolio into a limited company structure).
- Overseas Companies & Offshore Companies: All types of overseas structures and foreign nationals.
- Unusual Ownership Structures