What is a Residential Mortgage?
Residential mortgages are a type of loan used by individuals and families to purchase or refinance a home. They are a long-term loan typically secured by the property being purchased, which means that if the borrower fails to make the required payments, the lender has the right to take ownership of the property, This is a process known as foreclosure.
We work together with our in-house mortgage brokers and specialist third parties to deliver a range of mortgage solutions for our clients. We use a combination of experience and various sourcing systems to deliver competitive terms, that are selected to align and compliment the circumstances of our clients.
- Purchase or refinance for self-employed borrowers
- Product switches with your existing lender
- Full repayment and interest only options
- Specialist property (for example property with land over an acre, buildings different types of construction etc.)
- Large loans for high-net-worth clients
- All types of adverse credit
- Later life lending (equity release)
At NapeX Finance, we have selected to specialise in Unregulated Mortgages, however we can still offer support on what is listed above, simply contact us today.