Top Tips For A Quick Completion
We have supported many clients over the years to be able to quickly get to the completion stage of their property purchase.
Here is a short list of our Top Tips for a Quick Completion. For additional help go to our Useful Information section.
- Make sure you know everything about the property and read through the title don’t just leave this to the solicitor.
- Get your finance in place early and provide the information as quickly as possible.
- If the lenders are not using title insurance, don’t wait until the valuation to instruct searches with your solicitor as these can take weeks in some cases. Speak to your solicitor early as most lenders will need these.
- Do some research on property values in the local area.
- Know the square foot of your property as this is an important part of how a surveyor values the unit and compares to other properties.
- Build relationships with brokers and the lenders. Once they know you, typically the next requirement is always quicker than the first time round.
- Qualify the exit, how long will it really take and ensure you have some headroom.
If you want to receive messages about the latest news from the industry, our financial broker recommendations and information about the services we offer, then sign up to our eNewsletter.